Cryptload Unlimited Download Method
These past few days I've been playing around with a new software.
I found that is able to automatically and continually download files from RapidShare without a RapidShare Premium account. The normal free way to download from RapidShare is:
1. Visit the rapidshare link
2. Click the FREE button
3. Wait for download ticket
4. Enter CAPTCHA code
5. Start downloading file
To download the next file:
1. Visit the next rapidshare link
2. Click the FREE button
3. Get the error message "You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more? Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait XX minute)". Wait for XX minutes, and go back to step number 1. If you've previously downloaded 100MB file, you're required to wait for nearly 3 hours before you can download the next file!
Many people bypass the download-limit for free users by disconnecting the internet and reconnect to get a new IP address. If you have 30-40 parts of 100MB to download from RapidShare, it is going to be a very painful experience.
Finally, there is a perfect solution to allow automated downloading from RapidShare.
We all know that getting a new IP address from ISP allows us to download the next file from RapidShare. I bet many of us know this concept long ago but there wasn't any program that can do this.
Now, here is a program called Cryptload
that is able to download the first file automatically without you entering the CAPTCHA code, and when it finished downloading, it will try to download the second file. Once it detects "You have reached the download-limit for free-users" message from RapidShare, it'll disconnect and reconnect your Internet to get a new IP address. Then it'll continue downloading the second file. All this is done automatically and you only need to add the RapidShare links to Cryptload. How easy is that?
But before you get to automate RapidShare downloading, I'll show you what you need to do because I was stuck for a few days on Cryptload with some problems.
Most important setting that you must get it right is the Router section. Other than that, there is nothing else you need to configure in Cryptload. You can access Cryptload options by clicking the top right button that looks like this.
Click on the Router button to configure your router settings. If you are using a modem
to connect to the internet, select the Modem
button. How do you know if you're using a modem or router? If you need to dial up to the Internet like the below image, then you're using a modem.
If your Internet connects automatically when you turn on the power for the small box, then it's a router. So if you are using a router, click on the dropbox and search for your router model in the list.
Here are the settings you must configure correctly.
: The IP Address of your router. To know your router's IP address, run command prompt, type ipconfig and the Default Gateway is your router's IP address.
Username and Password
: The username and password used to login to your router. Please check your router's manual if you don't know the default login data.
Waittime after reconnect in sec
: This is the time that it'll wait to download the next RapidShare file after Cryptload tries to reconnect to the Internet. It depends on your ISP. Some might take longer to reconnect. Try 15 seconds first and if your Internet doesn't gets connected before 15 seconds, increase it to 30 seconds and so on... Now you can use Cryptload to automate RapidShare downloading. Here is how I do it.
1. Collect all RapidShare links that I want to download and paste them into a text file
2. Run Cryptload
3. On the text file, press CTRL+A
to select all, and then press CTRL+C
. Link collector will appear and it will automatically decrypt the links.
4. Press Add
button and press OK
at Package settings. You can change the downloaded files location if you want.
What if your router's model is not in the list? Not to worry at all because the people who created Cryptload are very nice people and they are very willing to help you to create CLR file to support your router. Here's what you need to do.
1. Install Live HTTP Headers** extension for your Firefox browser.
2. Run Firefox, go to Tools -> Live HTTP Headers. Make sure capture checkbox is checked.
3. Go to Firefox window, login to your router, manually disconnect and then reconnect to the internet.
4. Go back to the Live HTTP headers, click Save all button and save it as router.txt
5. Click close to close Live HTTP headers.
6. Go to www.nopaste.com**, enter your name in Nick, Description as your router brand with model and filmware version if possible. Make sure Plain is selected for language. Click on the Browse button and look for the router.txt file. Finally click Paste.
7. Wait for a few seconds, and you'll be forwarded to a new page with the URL something like http://nopaste.com/p/xXXxxXxxX.
8. Go to www.cryptload.info website, at Live-Support, enter your username (your name), E-mail and click Los button. If cryptload staff is available, you can give them the nopaste URL to create your router's CLR file. If not, you can fill up the form to send an email to them. I am sure they'll get back to you with your CLR file.
Another way is to join Cryptload IRC channel and try getting help there. The person that patiently helped me from the beginning till the end was Apokalypser.
IRC Server: irc.german-elite.net
Once you got the CLR file from Cryptload staff, copy it to Cryptload's router folder and it'll be included in the router list when you run Cryptload the next time.
Cryptload is a perfect way to unlimited rapidshare downloading. Well, only perfect for those with dynamic IP address. It is developed by shira, bocka and apokalypser. For those with static ip-address, RapidGrab may be the best way for you.
NOTE: Cryptload requires at least Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0** and above.
[ Download Cryptload | Cryptload Website ]
RapidGrab Unlimited Download Method
Usually after downloading file from RapidShare, you'll need to wait for a while before you can start downloading the next one. Or else you'll get the message "You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more? Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 45 minutes)
" Bypassing this restriction is easy but troublesome. If your ISP offers dynamic IP address
, you just need to disconnect and reconnect your connection to get your new IP address and you can continue downloading the next file from RapidShare. Thank God you can stop doing that for now. From the creators of The Grabber, comes a great new unlimited RapidShare downloading method. Team CodeMasters has developed a new free service called RapidGrab
which allows you keep downloading from RapidShare without waiting.
RapidGrab is still in Beta and it has restrictions but it is good enough to automate downloading unlimited files from RapidShare.
Download speed is limited to 512 kbit/sec (64 KB/sec) and only one file can be downloaded at a time. Team CMS announced that the download speed will be increased to 1.6 mbit/sec (200 KB/sec) starting next week!
All you need to do is copy the RapidShare link to RapidGrab and click the GO!
button. You will need to enter a 4 random character captcha code at the next page. If the code is right, you'll get a direct link to download the Rapidshare file. Quickly start downloading because the link is only valid for a few minutes.
With RapidGrab, you can now conveniently download a few parts with your favorite download manager such as FlashGet automatically. I thought to myself, it doesn't make any sense for a direct link to valid only a few minutes but it's resumable if you pause the download. That means it is important that you START the download but it's not necessary to complete it.
This tip which I am going to share with you is no where documented or taught in RapidGrab's website. Let's say you want to download a movie from RapidShare which has 7 parts (100MB each).
1. Generate direct link for the first part.
2. Add the direct link to your favorite download manager. Start downloading it and once it has downloaded a few KBs, immediately pause the download.
3. Do the same for part 2 and so on until part 7.
4. Finally, set your download manager to download one file at a time, start the download and go to sleep.
When you wake up the next day, you'll find that all 7 parts has been automatically downloaded from RapidShare WITHOUT using RapidShare Premium account! Thanks to Team CMS for this free service and let's hope it will continue to be free after the Beta period is over.
[ Download RapidShare using RapidGrab ]
Add comment to this page: